These marriage records have been transcribed from original records by members of the LDS Church.
- Type the last name of your ancestor in the Last Name box. NOTE: To view the entire list of
Dawson County marriages, leave the Last Name box blank.
- Click the down arrow for Region and select North America.
- For marriages in Dawson County, GA from 1858 - 1883, type (or copy and paste) M712631 into the Batch Number box.
For marriages in Dawson County, GA from 1883 - 1962, type (or copy and paste) M712632 into the Batch Number box.
- Click the Search button.
- Review your results. Up to 200 results are displayed at once.
- Click a name of interest or scroll down to the bottom and click next to see the next set of results.
- After clicking a name, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the Source Call No. to see the LDS microfilm that served as the source of the extracted marriage record.
NOTE: To find IGI Batch Numbers for marriage records for other
states and counties,
Back to Vital & Probate Records